Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

Angels, Fairies and Christmas trees

Hello again…

I have made another Christmas card today featuring a Christmas tree for the current challenges over at The 12 Months of Christmas link-up, Sparkles Christmas Challenge, Christmas at Sweet stamping and few other challenges.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
14cm square card blank
Marianne craftables Christmas tree die
Marianne Design Star Banner die
Marianne craftables Angel with star die (star die used)
Couture Creations nesting rectangle dies
Antique gold glitter card
Kaisercraft ‘Yuletide’ paper
Merci Collections paper (wood grain paper)
White card
American crafts ‘Leaf’ card stock
Sentiment from Cottage Market website
Kaisercraft 3mm Pearls
Star single hole punch
Red ribbon bow

I would like to enter this card in:-

I am also sharing with you today a couple of decorations I have created,  two angels in the first picture and a fairy complete with a wand (hope you can see her wand). For the purposes of the picture I unearthed a pre-decorated tree I made years ago and could do with a renovation on all sides in various places you can see the florists foam peeking through... I have lots of beads from left over beading glut when I was selling other angels, fairies and decorations at a local shop several years ago... and I've forgotten how much the wires can hurt!!!

  
 
I would like to enter the fairy above in:-


Winter Wonderland A Christmas Fairy 

I really must dig out some more beads making these three was very relaxing...

Thank you for looking in today...
Have a wonderful week
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a little message, I truly appreciate them all!!!



No comments: