Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Thank you

Hello again...

Well I was asked to create a thank you card for a friend to give a physio she has been seeing for many years. As always I made two cards so she had a choice, and also because I looked at the first card and decided it needed something a little bit more, it was just to plain for my liking. 

I used a freebie embossing folder for the first card and cut away the bottom section and filled it with patterned paper, before adding the flower stamp to the central oval.

So here's my first card:



I added the border from my stash and some bling to finish it off, and then I was happy. 


As I was unhappy with the first card I created a second one which I had a basic plan for. I went with a completely different colour scheme and this one looks like the club colours for a team of some sort.

my second card:




As I had a plan for the second card it came together much more quickly than the first one which lay on my table for several days while I thought of some way of finishing it off. 


What I used:- Card 1
White 14.8 x 10.5cm card blank
Fancy Flourish Embossing folder and Stamp set (Australian Simply Cards issue 81 cover gift)
Pink card stock
patterned paper from stash
scrap of lilac card
Memento Tuxedo black ink 
bling from stash
Thank you stamp from a Bebunni stamp set
Paper border from stash
Adhesives: P.V.A. glue, double sided tape, foam tape
Stanley knife, craft matt, steel rule, scissors


What I used:- Card 2
Blue card blank
yellow card stock
Spellbinders Embossing folder 'splendid'
Bling from stash
MFT pierced Oval die
Butterfly die from Ultimate Crafts Jadene: Happy Thoughts Butterfly set
White card stock from scraps
Printed sentiment
Corrugated card
mulberry paper flowers from stash
Adhesives: P.V.A. glue, double sided tape, foam tape
Stanley knife, craft matt, steel rule, scissors

I would like to enter these cards in:-

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week
Megan

p.s. Many thanks to all the kind ladies who leave me a comment on my cards, I appreciate each and every one of them...

No comments: