Followers

Friday 9 October 2015

Ex-term-inate, Cel-e-brate

Hello again,

I was asked to make a card for a Dr. Who fan’s 16th Birthday, after looking through my digi stamp file I came up with this Dalek which I got from here, I am definitely not a Dr. Who or sci-fi fan and had to search the net to find out what colours I could use, surprisingly Daleks come in a multitude of colours including a metallic gold number, figuring that a 16 year old boy would rather not have a sparkly gold number I went with blue as the main colour on the Dalek, I did however decide on using some silver glitter card for the sentiment and some glitter glue to add some sheen  to the Dalek.

For those of you who are not Dr. Who fans here's a link to BBC Classic Series- it has apparently been running from 1963-1989 and was once again re-invented in 2005-current, there have been various enemies including the Daleks which I have featured on my card. Wiki also has a page dedicated to Dr. Who.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White card blank 10.4cm x 14.7cm
Digi image from Micro Jivvy
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
MFT Sun ray die
Memory Box Parker lower-case alphabet
Menory Box Parker Numerals
Dark Grey Cardstock (generic cardstock pad)
Black cardstock
Scraps of silver glitter cardstock
Silver Glitzee glitter glue
Stanley Knife, steel rule, craft cutting matt
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, p.v.a. glue, Xryon create a sticker


I would like to enter this card in:-



Thank you for looking in…
Have a great week
Megan

P.S. A big thank you to all the kind and lovely ladies who take their time to leave me a little message, I appreciate each and every one of them!

No comments: