Followers

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Pink Christmas

Hello again,

This fortnight over at Jingle Belles the lovely ladies invited us to all make a card in Pink for Breast Cancer awareness, my card has been in the pipeline and I finally got time to make my card. 

For every card entered both ladies Steph and Lauren will each be contributing $2 to Breast Cancer Awareness. 

Over at 12 months of Christmas link up this month's challenge is to make a card for a child under 12 years so this pink creation will be off to my cousin who has two little girls. 

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-

White 14cm square card blank
Pink check paper from stash
Pink star paper My Mind’s Eye Happy Day Paper pad
White & Pink card scraps
Sentiment from Pink Petticoat 
MFT stitched circle die
MFT Pierced fishtail flag die
Memory Box Die Frosted Spruce
Marianne Collectables Eline’s Santa
Three Bella! Droplets
Silver glitter glue
White Glitter on hats and trim
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, P.V.A. Glue

I would like to enter this card in:-
ABC Christmas Challenge U for unusual colours –I hope Pink is unusual enough
The glory of Christmas- #70 More than one fold or Anything goes
Thank you for looking in...
enjoy the remainder of your week
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all 

No comments: