Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

Spring Cornucopia?

Hello again,

I had planned on entering this card in both the stamp of the month and the from the heart stamps sketch with a twist challenge but I unfortunately had a mishap with the original digi that I coloured and had to re-print and colour missing the end of the sketchy challenge, so having already made the card using Imke’s sketch I duly re-coloured and completed the card all be it a little late for one challenge.

This image is the stamp of the month challenge which you can buy here if you would like to enter the challenge and next month Faith will send you another challenge image free! 

It feels slightly odd to be entering a autumnal inspired card in the middle of a spring heat wave, it's going to be 28c today way above the norm for here and as a bonus the pollen count is very high... (I hate hay fever)

Here is Imke’s sketch:-



Here’s my card:-


What I used:-
From the Heart Stamps Cornucopia Stamp of the month- 
Faith Skrdla both image and sentiment
White card blank
Brown card from generic card pack
White card
MFT Pierced circle die
MFT Pierced fishtail flags
Derwent and Faber-Castell coloured pencils
Pebbles Basics Paper pack design paper
Scrap of glitter card from my very messy table
Adhesives: double-sided tape
Stanley knife, craft matt, steel rule

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in…
Enjoy the rest of the week…
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!!!


No comments: