Followers

Sunday 22 November 2015

Je suis Paris Joyeux Noel

Hello again...


 I have been thinking about joining in a few of the month long card challenges before they close at the end of the month so this card is a combination of many...

 Over at the Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge they would like to see stars

 Beccy's Place is celebrating a whole month of Christmas card making with more inspiration each day, mine comes from day 15 Christmas trees 

 Christmas Cards all year Round would also like to see Christmas trees

 I had several trips back and forth considering this month's Case-ing Christmas Challenge #31 to decide just what I would take from this month’s case card made by Donna, I decided to take my inspiration from Donna’s three trees and use a similar colour scheme, in light of what recently happened in Paris I  used the French flag for the colour layout and using a single word sentiment as a reminder of what the season is about...

Over at the Glory of Christmas Challenge the ladies would like to see a Clean and Simple card or the other option is anything goes, I think my card is fairly clean and simple...

Hazel and her team are always glad to see any Christmas make at each months Christmas Challenge Extra...

Across the ditch (well in Australia) the Creative Craft Cottage ladies would like us to make a Christmas Creation

Finally late last night the lovely ladies over at Jingle Belles challenged us to use up or Holiday Leftovers, I'm always up for using my large piles of scrap so...

Okay so I just remembered that the team over at Pile It On's Challenge is Any Holiday or Celebration, I think I've piled lots of challenges on to one card ;-)

Here’s my card:-



As I left quite a bit of space below the trees, I'm wishing that I had placed them a little lower... never mind

What I used:-

  • White 10.4cm x 14.8cm card blank
  • Paper scraps from two different paper pads (Bo Bunny ‘Elf Magic’ & Doodlebug Designs ‘Santa Express’)
  • Silver & black glitter card from scraps
  • Memory Box Die Sketchbook Peace
  • Tree die from Sizzix and Hero Arts pack Reindeer and Trees
  • Adhesives:- Double sided tape, Glue dots, Xyron Create-a-sticker



I would like to enter this card in:-

Beccy’s Place- Month of Holiday Card making (inspiration from day #15 Christmas trees)
The Glory of Christmas Challenge #72- Clean and Simple or Anything goes
Jingle Belles Holiday Leftovers- apart from the layer of design paper all are scraps

Many thanks for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. a Huge thanks to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave a little message, I truly appreciate them all... Megan


No comments: