Followers

Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy Bird-Day

Hello again,

Well the  last day of the year has arrived and there are just four hours until the huge fireworks in the city, my brother and niece have arrived for a late Christmas and were delighted to have a serve of my Mum aka Gran's Christmas pudding with ice cream and custard for dessert after dinner tonight and are looking forward to heading up to the railway bridge to watch the fireworks a 9pm (the fireworks are about the size of a beach ball and maybe a few golf balls and there's no loud bangs as a bonus, 100kms from Sydney, but can still see the skyline!) so while they wind down from a long drive (12hrs) before they head up town I'm writing my final post for 2015.

I love peeking in at everyone's cards and stopped by the From the Heart Stamps blog to check out all this months fabulous creations with the Stamp of the month challenge and came across Larissa's card which used the very same designer paper! 

I also found an extra Birthday challenge and decided to use this extra cute Birdbrain image to participate, the image is called Birthday Candle and comes with a huge variety of sentiments too. 

Faith (owner and designer) and Imke of the DT at From the Heart Stamps are celebrating their birthdays and so is the From the Heart Stamps Shop! They would love to see a Birthday card... I unfortunately missed their blog hop at the beginning of December :-(

Di is also celebrating over at Snippets Playground it's Di's 4th Year as Principal of the Playground!! She does a wonderful job keeping everyone  in line although I hear word of some mischief makers behind the bike shed....

I'm not sure who the recipient will be, perhaps my neighbour who celebrates her birthday in early February...

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
White 10.5 x 14.8cm card blank
Pink jewelled core'dinations cardstock 
patterned paper from my scrap box
pink flowers
bling from stash
White card
Digi Image Birthday Candle 
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
two pink twine from stash
MFT stitched rectangle die
fairy krystal glitter paint
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape & PVA

I would like to enter this card in:-
From the Heart Stamps Birthday Challenge
Snippets Playground
CRAFT Anything goes
Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge

Thank you for looking in...
Wishing you all a Safe, Happy, Prosperous and Healthy 2016
Megan

P.S.
A huge Thank you to all the kind and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message I truly appreciate them all, thank you for all being so very kind during my first year of blogging and welcoming me into the blogging world...Megan 

No comments: