Followers

Sunday 6 December 2015

Time to get wrapping...

Hello again...

Well I don't know about you but it's high time to get busy wrapping and posting my Christmas cards and parcels, with that in mind I made a quick gift bag, pre-made and bought at half price earlier in the year... Love half price sales at craft stores ;-) 

I completely forgot that every year the lovely ladies over at Catch the Bug Bugaboo stamps have a Christmas challenge so yesterday I got busy printing and colouring some images so I would be ready to go...

I went with non-traditional colours for my gift bag which will be packed up and sent off to my brother in the next few days...

Here's my gift bag...

and a close-up

What I used:-
White gift bag
White card
Bugaboo Image Stocking Santa Star
Derwent Pencils
MFT Stitched Rectangle Die
MFT Pierced fishtail Flags
Star Die from magazine cover
Blue and green paper and card scraps (no idea where from)
Scraps of embossed paper
Cuttlebug Swiss dots
Tim Holtz Embossing folder 'Rays'
Sentiment is from From the Heart Stamps
Stanley Knife, cutting mat & Steel ruler
Adhesives:- PVA glue, Double sided tape, adhesive foam tape


I would like to enter this gift bag in...
Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos Day 1 Challenge- Santa Claus is coming to town
Christmas Stampin' All year long:- Christmas Gift
Holly Jolly Christmas:- Embossing
Pixie's Snippet's Playground #206 Anything goes
613 Avenue Create #153:- Anything goes or optional twist Bags, tags, boxes and more
Come and Get it:- Merry Christmas

Many thanks for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. a HUGE thank you to all the kind and lovely ladies who visit and take the time to leave me a little comment, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: