Followers

Monday 22 February 2016

Holly's Tree

Hello again,

Today I am sharing a larger card I have had sort of half started in a box on my table found whilst tidying up my bit's, I found the picture called Holly’s Christmas Tree (from Di’s Digi Stamps) I had coloured while my niece was visiting last month and decided that this would finish off my half-finished model in the box. Time to be honest…. I had made the card for a completely different image which I then wrecked with a mess of double-sided tape and an extra layer of matting to make it super fancy, but the image ended up torn almost right through, it made its way to the recycling box… leaving me with the basic card already embellished and all.

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
Holly’s Christmas Tree- Di’s Digi Stamps
Derwent Coloured Pencils
White 5x7” card blank (12.7cm x 17.8cm)
Christmas Village paper from First edition
My favourite things Pierced oval die
Lace from stash
card and paper scraps
Marianne Design Poinsettia Die
White card for Printing
Fiskars Scalloped border punch
Cottage crafts Mini Holly Die
Self-adhesive pearls
Button from stash
White Opal Liquid Pearl
Memento Tuxedo Black
Sentiment stamp from Magazine
Adhesives: - Double sided tape, Foam tape, PVA glue


I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in today...
have a great week...
Megan

P.S. I felt very silly sitting making a wintry Christmas card in a pair of shorts and a singlet top, this week summer appears to have planned a last hurrah this weeks minimum will be 22C. To those who are cold stay warm and those like me stay cool.

P.P.S A huge thanks to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message when they visit, I truly appreciate them all!


No comments: