Followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

Eggcellent Easter

Hello again,

I'm back with a second entry for the current Sketch with a tWist Challenge with From the Heart Stamps, I have made this time a gift bag for Easter. Using my second digi I won in the last blog hop, this one is called Easter Egg Birdbrains. This bag is for my Mum, I will have to make a second bag for Dad later this week…

I think we've had almost four seasons today, a clear blue sky and warm sun, cool autumn winds, cold grey clouds and rain.

The gift bag came from a fancy stationery store which was closing down, the bag has ribbon attached which you just pull through to close the bag. 

Here’s my bag:-



What I used:-
Faber-Castell Pencils
White gift bag with ribbon closure 
Green, Pink & Purple scraps cardstock
Pink wavy paper Francheville
Bo Bunny Double Dots Paper scrap
Elizabeth Carfts curvy leaves
The Craft Stall –Rose from stash
Silver glitter paper
Fiskars Lacy Days of Summer border punch
Diamond Glaze
Dylusions London blue ink spray and water
MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags Die
Stanley Knife, steel ruler, craft matt, paint brush
Adhesives:- glue stick, PVA glue, Double sided tape


I would like to enter this gift bag in:-
A Gem of a Challenge #165 Easter
From the Heart Stamps- #143 Sketch with a tWist  use an embellishment from stash (rose)
(I can’t see anywhere in the rules that you can only enter once, but if that is the case please delete second entry…)


Thank you for looking in...
have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: