Followers

Sunday 24 April 2016

Many Thanks

Hello again,

Today I am sharing the card I made using the Stamp of the Month From the Heart Stamps, this set contains several images and sentiments. I have used two of the images and one of the sentiments for my card. I have also used this weeks From the Heart Stamps sketch with a tWist challenge and even managed to include the twist which is to use washi tape.

I am also joining in with a few other challenges including an all new challenge blog called Creative with Stamps, their first challenge is butterfly.

I have also discovered a new to me challenge called Crafting for all Seasons where this challenge is a Tic Tac Toe board.

Here’s my card:-

unfortunately none of the photos show the iridescent glitter effect on the butterfly from the ink spray:-( 

What I used:-
White A6 card blank
From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month ‘Time to Bloom’
Metallic grey pinstripe textured card
White card for printing
Washi tapes
X-Press it Glitter Deco tape
Green, pink & cream card scraps
Liquid Pearls in Buttercup & Rouge
Poppy Stamps Die ‘Lorelai Leaf’
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circle Dies
Dylusions ‘cherry pie’ spray ink
Lindy’s stamp gang ‘tea pot purple’ starburst spray ink
Kaisercraft 2mm self-adhesive bling
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, foam dots, PVA glue
Craft Mat, steel ruler, Stanley knife, scissors, corner rounder

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all

No comments: