Followers

Monday 27 June 2016

Merry Christmas to Ewe

Hello again,
Well this week brings Rudolph Day with Scrappy Mo, also a host of other Christmas themed Challenges which I have rolled into one card....

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
White 5 x 7” card blank
Ancient DCWV Design Paper
Pink scrap
White card
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Faber Castell and Derwent Pencils
Sprinkled Sugar and Tickled pink Stickles
Pink enameled brad
Wplus9 Stamp and Die set ‘Hand lettered Holiday’
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Orchid Pastel Colorbox ink pad (inked the Merry die cut all over)

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, P.V.A. Glue & Foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
12 Months of Christmas: optional challenge of Silver and Gold or Anything goes 
Glory of Christmas challenge would like to see stars 
(I hope just 2 is okay)
Sparkles Christmas challenge is to use two dies 
(Merry and stitched rectangle die)
Polka doodles challenge this week is to use a die cut
Snippets Playground week 235 Anything goes


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you for well wishes I hope that the Pain clinic has answers, when I head back...

P.P.S Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave a message I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: