Followers

Sunday 21 August 2016

Coffee o'clock

Hello again,

Time for a second post today for another card for our family history friend, who loves coffee! and takes it to the local family history centre at the Latter Day Saint Church, (she is an assistant with the family history centre and is not a member of the church.) 

I had this wonderful image from Paulette over at Create with TLC and a collection of Coffee quotations collected from purchases and freebies. 

I usually stick to original image colours and this time decided to change colours and just press print, I'm sure I chose red on screen but it came out much darker than anticipated, so not having much in the way of coffee themed papers and having a very deep red (read burgundy) I reached for my Christmas paper pad! 

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5" x 7" card blank
Printed image from Create with TLC
Sentiment from Create with TLC
Kaisercraft 'Yuletide' Paper 
Prima Botanical Collection
Brown and deep red cardstock
KindyGlitz Crystalina glitter glue
Fiskars Daisy Dew border punch
MFT Framing Flourishes
Memory box dies Coffee Bean collection
Memory box die Coffee on the go
Couture Creations Nesting Rectangle die
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, adhesive sheet and PVA glue


I would like to enter this card in:-
Anything goes with a Create with TLC element #2
Crafty Hazelnut's patterned Paper Challenge anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #40 Anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge #114 
Polkadoodles Challenge week 32 Anything goes
another new to me challenge
Sisters of Craft: August Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
have a fabulous week...
Megan

P.S. A huge THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: