Followers

Sunday 21 August 2016

Waiting for Mum

Hello again,

Today I am sharing another card made with a cover gift from one of our Australian card making magazines, this came with Australian Papercraft Essentials issue 51, one of our family history friends is soon to celebrate her birthday and has a lovely rescue dog. I was asked to make a card with a dog on it and this is what I ended up making...

Here's my card:-



and from the inside 




What I used:-
White 10.5 x 14.7cm card blank
Kaisercraft 'Blue Bay' Paper and Collectables sets (all scrappy bits from previous projects- including the 'waste' from the edge)
Australian Papercraft Essentials cover gift
Rich Cocoa Colorbox ink
Memento Tuxedo black ink pad
sentiment stamp from Penny Blacks Snippets set
Flowers with rhinestones from stash (read really old stash)
MFT fresh cut grass die
Memory box Twisty stalk die
Scraps of brown and cream papers
Fiskars corner rounder punch
Pink & Red pencils
Adhesives:- double sided tape, PVA glue and foam tape
Stanley knife, steel ruler, craft mat & fussy cutting scissors

I would like to enter this card in:-
Snippets Playground week #243 Must use snippets
Lil Patch of crafty Friends #40 Anything goes
Craft your Passion #325 Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore use a digi or stamp 
613 Avenue Create #188 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge August
and a new to me challenge
Sisterhood of snarky Stampers H is for Hound

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: