Followers

Thursday 4 August 2016

Camera Double 'z'

Hello again,

Well I'm still catching up on cards I made for some July Birthdays almost all male, now that they have all been received I can post them here.

This card was for my Dad's birthday, since taking up studying has become a family affair he likes to head to cemeteries taking photo's of headstones, some plain and simple others large ornate headstones. 

I made my first 'Double Z' card (at least I think that is what this fold is called) I did of course make a couple of errors, you know measure twice cut once... and if I'd thought of it I probably should have hidden the backs of the brads behind the silver card before attaching it to the card blank... never mind... and I could have made the lens into a shaker element if I'd thought of that at the time too...

The extra special enamel dots you can see behind the camera has nothing to do with hiding anything like glue from dropping the blue rhinestone on the card either ;-)

Here's my card:-


from a different angle...



What I used:-
White 14cm square card blank
Metallic pinstripe cardstock colour- let’s call it Keyboard beige…
Amy Tangerine paper ‘Ready Set Go’
Silver and black card paper scraps
Circle and scalloped circle dies
Square black brads
Enameled red brad
Acetate (from packaging)
X-Press it Glitter deco tape silver
Star shaped paper clip
8mm blue rhinestone
Bella! Droplets black circles and white triangles
Paper Smooches Sentiment sampler stamps

Memento tuxedo black ink pad

I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafty Friends Challenge I love using brads and have a huge stash of them you understand, too nice to use!

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great weekend (it's almost here!)
Megan

P.S. A huge THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies who visit my blog and take the time to leave a comment, I truly appreciate them all!


No comments: