Followers

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Rudolph Ring

Hello again,

As promised another supposed to have been quick Christmas card for this years stash. I have used my new Crafts-Too embossing folder I won from the playground, one of my first Christmas dies and a new one bought at the post Christmas 2015 sales.


Here is my card:-




What I used:-
5" x 7" card blank
Blue metallic cardstock and snippet
Silver metallic paper (from large snippets folder)
White cardstock and a snippet
1mm red flat backed gem
2mm silver flat backed gem
Memory Box Leaping Deer
Memory Box Snowflake ring 
Memory Box 'Merry' Script
Lawn Fawn trim the tree stamp
Colorbox Queue 'Blue Lagoon' ink pad
Sullivans double sided adhesive sheet
Adhesives:- double sided tape, foam tape and PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-

12 Months of Christmas Challenge #20 optional theme Christmas Confectionery
Christmas Card Challenge #38 Anything goes
Snippets Playground week #244 (must use snippets)
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra August
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #40 Anything goes (3rd entry)

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge THank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: