Followers

Monday 1 August 2016

Shifting Gears or Years?

Hello again, 

Well still t-i-r-e-d after a big trip to the big smoke to see the physio and an attempt at intentionally making myself sick so she could see, slept the two hour train trip back home and most of yesterday too.

As promised I am sharing one of the cards I made this month, this one went to my Uncle who in his spare time likes riding his road bike and often does charity rides and in the past ridden from Brisbane to Sydney or was it the other way round? (a distance of about 1000km or 622 miles) along with various other 'short' distances... 

Here is my card:-



and on the inside:-



What I used:-
White 14cm square card blank
Grey card stock
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Studio Calico ‘Here + There’ collection papers
White card stock
Orange brads from stash
Memory box die antique gear set
Impression Obsession Greeting top edgers
Orange and bronze cardstock scraps
Black fine line pen

Adhesives:- P.V.A. glue, double-sided tape and foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge August
Snippets Playground week 240
Aud Sentiments #160 Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Incy Wincy Designs- Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #38 Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge THANK YOU to all the kind ladies (gents too) for taking the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all... 

No comments: