Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2016

What Can you Play.... I can play

Hello again,

Today I am sharing another card I have made for my Mum's friend from Family History group she attends, this card is for her grand-daughter who likes music, after further clarification I found out she is learning to play the trombone and after a search online I found a black and white outline of a trombone and printed it to fit a card (it was A4), I used some silver card scraps for the trombone and mounted it with foam tape over an embossed panel. I used my new MFT stamps and die set to create a banner and knowing that this card was being packed in luggage it was safe for me to add some chunky embellishments, so I grabbed a tiny peg and broke it in half to hold the ends of the banner in place.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White card blank
Silver card stock
Pink Chevron paper Pebbles basics paper pad
Pink, silver, metallic silver, white and musical script card scraps
Trombone pattern downloaded from internet
Spell binders M-bossabilities (EL-011) Musical
MFT LJD Bitty Banners Stamp and Die Set
Blue Lagoon Colorbox ink pad
Darice blue and white twine
Kaisercraft blue rhinestones
Tiny blue peg broken in half
Musical note punch
Impression Obsession Greeting top edgers
Four tiny black brads

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape, diamond glaze and P.V.A. glue


I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in...
have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge THANK YOU to all the kind visitors who take the time to leave me a message,  I truly appreciate them all!




No comments: