Followers

Monday 12 September 2016

Get Well

Hello again,

Today I am sharing a very quick card for a friend who has been in hospital with pneumonia.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 14.8x 10.5cm card blank
Scraps of pink, green, gold and white cardstock
Scrap of patterned pink paper
White cardstock
Kaisercraft Embossing folder ‘Roses’
Creative Die Rose (magazine freebie)
Black striped washi tape
Clear sequins
2mm black pearls
MFT stitched Rectangle Die
Clearly Besotted ‘sweet little sentiments’
Memento Tuxedo black ink pad
Adhesives:- Xyron Sticker maker, double-sided tape and Diamond Glaze

I would like to enter this card in:-
Aud Sentiments Challenge #163 Anything goes with a sentiment
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: