Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Reindog

Hello again,
Today I am sharing the second card made with my Memory box Santa Paws Stamp and Die set, I can see this set being useful for other cards too, not just for Christmas. My second card also features the same cute little cavalier King Charles Spaniel and I had intended to include one of the other little dogs but neither of them fit the space available, so I'll just have to make another larger card ;-)  

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 10.5 x 14.8cm card blank
White cardstock
Memory box Santa Paws stamp and die set
Memory box Grand Merry Christmas Die
Scraps of Christmas papers Kaisercraft 
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Faber-Castell, Derwent and Lyra Pencils
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in…
Have a great week…
Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate each and every one!

No comments: