Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Gift tag day 3

Hello again,

It is not often that I manage two posts in one day, so this afternoons post is about day three of the week of Christmas Chaos over at Bugaboo stamps blog, today’s challenge is to make a gift tag using red and white stripes. I bustled over to my box of scraps and dug out some red and white scrap paper, blue cardstock from a previous project and grabbed the pre-coloured digi that has been sitting on my desk for a few weeks. I traced around the outside of a Francheville Christmas tag pack to create the shape and rounded the edges.

Here is my gift tag:-



What I used:-
Pale blue cardstock
Red and white stripe paper
Hole punch (a little larger than I thought)
Scrap of ribbon
Stamp set from ASC issue 98
Memento tuxedo Black inkpad
KindyGlitz Red glitter glue
Fiskars Corner Rounder

I would like to enter this tag in:-

Thank you for looking in…
Have a great week…
Megan


p.s. Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all.

No comments: