Followers

Thursday 27 April 2017

Away in a Manger


Hello again,

Well I’ve left my monthly planned Christmas card make until the last week of the month again… so I have two to share in the next few days. I have deviated slightly from my current use my vintage stash with this card and used some brighter colours and papers from Lily Bee Designs from a 6"pad I sneakily cut the stripe paper in two and covered the middle with the second patterned paper... and I've not been drinking my picture is at a very severe angle...hiccup

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 12.7cm x 17.8cm card blank
MFT pierced square die
MFT Merry Christmas die
Kraft paper
Lily Bee Design 6” pad Christmas Cheer
Scrap of metallic red card
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week…
Megan
P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who stop to sign the guest book :-P Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate them all!


No comments: