Followers

Sunday 21 May 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #58 Stella Fireman Call


Hello again,

Today over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #58 has just begun as always our challenge is Anything Goes, this fortnight our two sponsors are:


CRAFTS AND ME ONLINE STORE
PRIZE £8.00 voucher in store

 
PRIZE 4 Images


I have used a Bugaboo image called Stella Fireman Call and have made a card now destined for one of my Mum’s old Kindy friends, who both celebrate their birthdays much later in the year, with a request for another two cards for the others she has re-connected with. I have used an old sketch I found on Pinterest as the basis of my layout.

I hope you will find time to join in with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this fortnight and don’t forget to pop by my teammates and leave some love,  the lovely ladies have all made some beautiful cards to inspire you.

Here is my card:-




What I used:-
White C7 card blank 12.8x17.7cm
White card for Printing
Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils
CCD mini balloon die (warning this site sells super cheap crafty goods, free postage. I will NOT be taking any responsibility for enabling any of you! :-P)
AC Amethyst cardstock
MME:- Scrappy bits from Happy Day paper pad
Echo Park:- Dots and Stripes 8” paper pad
Mini Bling from my stash
Fine line black pen
Diamond Glaze added to Stella’s glasses and flames
Adhesives:- Double Sided tape, foam tape, sticky foam dots and PVA glue



Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan

No comments: