Followers

Sunday 28 May 2017

Christmas Angel

Hello again,

Well it is the last week of the month again and for a change I managed to make my entry for Rudolph day early, just now finding the time to get typing. I have made a card to fit one  of my mistakenly bought envelopes, again trying to use up some of my vintage stash.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
250gsm white card folded to 11.5x17.5cm
Kaisercraft papers and elements cut from 12" pad
Cream card
Scrap of Gold card
Saturated Canary Image (no longer available)
Faber Castell and Derwent Pencils
Marianne Design Star Punch die
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Oval die
Lifestyle Circle and Scalloped circle dies
Wink of Stella Clear on wings, baubles and candlelight
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
ABC Christmas Challenge J is for Jingle Bells, K is for Keep it Simple
Crafting by Designs Get Ready for Christmas May edition
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 335 Use some gold
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything goes
12 Months of Christmas Link up Cute Christmas or Anything goes
Rudolph Day Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who stop to sign the guestbook... I read all of the comments and appreciate them all!

Is anyone else having problems with blogger? Every time I tried to add a link it deleted link with a simple push of the spacebar, also not allowing me to select text and add link that way. Any thoughts appreciated. .... Megan

No comments: