Followers

Friday 21 July 2017

CiJ day 6 Oldie but Goodie

Hello again,

Well todays challenge with the lovely ladies over at Catch the Bug and their 7th Annual Christmas in July is a colour challenge which you can see below.

I have used one of my older Bugaboo images for my card, Dottie Xmas Shop, not currently in store.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 5x7 card blank (12.6x17.8cm)
Bugaboo Stamps Dottie Xmas Shop image
MFT Pierced oval die
Fiskars Scalloped border punch
Doodlebug Design Gingham, Linen Rainbow Petite Prints
Doodlebug Design Dot-Grid-Daisy-Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints
AC Pool card stock
Francheville Glitter enamel dots
Kaisercraft Stamp Christmas Quotes
Memento Tuxedo Black

I would like to enter this card in:-
Catch the Bug Day 6 Colour Challenge
Cardz for Galz #52 Christmas or Winter
ABC Christmas Challenge N is for new (paper) O is for Old (digi stamp)

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all my kind visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: