Followers

Sunday 20 May 2018

LPoCF #82 Big Bunch


Hello again, 


Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we would love to see what you are making, all comers and crafts are welcome, we have one lovely sponsor this fortnight Polkadoodles will be giving the lucky winner a £6.75 voucher for the store.





PRIZE £6.75 voucher



I have used a cute image Big Bunch from Polkadoodles to make a birthday card, I looked through my card sketches I have collected and used one I found on Pinterest, unfortunately the link goes to a private Stampin' Up page you need to log in to see... I have again used 15cm (6") paper pad and covered the gap in the middle with the second piece of design paper I found lurking in my scrap box. 


Here is my card:-



What I used:-

White cardstock
12.6cm x 17.8cm card blank
Dark red, navy and white cardstock
Fancy Rectangle dies
Fiskars Lace border punch
Deep red seam binding
Gems, pearls and lace from my stash
American Crafts dots and stripes paper pad
Heart paper from scraps box
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Lili of the Valley Digi Sentiment tags LINK 
Adhesives: Double-sided tape, Diamond Glaze, Foam dots



I would like to enter this card in:-




Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: